The Best Chicken Ever - Bestrecipe005

iklan 336x280 atas
336x280 tengah
300x600

The Best Chicken Ever – Bestrecipe005





  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breats
  • 1 packet ranch dressing mix
  • ¾             Cups
    Panko bread crumbs
  • ¾             Cups
    Parmesan cheese 
  • ½             Cups
    Melted smart balance spread 
  • Or your choice of butter product
  • 1 Greased baking dish( or 2)
  • 2 medium bowls

  1. Supplies. In a medium bowl, mix ranch packet, bread crumbs
    & Parmesan cheese. Set aside.Supplies. In a medium bowl, mix ranch packet,
    bread crumbs & Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
  2. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.Boneless, skinless
    chicken breasts.
  3. Preheat oven to 350.Preheat oven to 350.
  4. Clean & rinse chicken. Cut each piece in half, the long
    way.Clean & rinse chicken. Cut each piece in half, the long way.
  5. Use a paper towel to pat chicken dry.Use a paper towel to
    pat chicken dry.
  6. Melt smart balance spread ( or butter) in medium microwave
    bowl.Melt smart balance spread ( or butter) in medium microwave bowl.
  7. Dip each piece of chicken into melted butter. Cover both
    sides.Dip each piece of chicken into melted butter. Cover both sides.
  8. Then press each side of the chicken into the breading
    mix.Then press each side of the chicken into the breading mix.
  9. Place in greased baking pan. Do this for each piece. I lined
    my baking dish with foil, which I sprayed with Pam to keep the chicken from
    sticking. And for easy clean up! Place
    in greased baking pan. Do this for each piece. I lined my baking dish with foil,
    which I sprayed with Pam to keep the chicken from sticking. And for easy clean
    up! 
  10. I had lots of mix left over so I sprinkled the rest all over
    the top of the chicken. I also melted a little more smart balance &
    drizzled it over each piece.I had lots of mix left over so I sprinkled the rest
    all over the top of the chicken. I also melted a little more smart balance
    & drizzled it over each piece.
  11. Now kick your feet up ( or clean up the mess you made) &
    let the chicken cook for 45 minutes. WARNING: the kitchen is starting to smell
    real good!!!
  12. The finished dish! I was so excited to taste this best
    chicken ever that you can see where I cut  
    a piece in the bottom left hand corner!!The finished dish! I was so
    excited to taste this best chicken ever that you can see where I cut a piece in
    the bottom left hand corner!!
  13. Folks, I would not lie to my fellow snapguiders… This
    chicken is AWESOME! It turned out juicy and oh so FLAVORFUL! With such few
    ingredients. I forced myself to stop at 2 pieces. This is now a fave!
  14. Thanks for watching. Let me know if you try it & what
    you think about it!



This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here





336x280

Post a Comment

0 Comments